Thursday 23 August 2012

Airport Security - A View

Recently I travelled up and down the country and got to thinking about the role airport security contributes to my journey. Well in reality I had mixed experience from two different airports about whether the effect on my journey was good or bad or in fact necessary. Southampton, as always fast and professional whilst Manchester Airport seemed to be manned by a some pretty miserable individuals. Maybe the reason for this is because of an incident a few weeks ago when a young boy managed to get through unchecked, or maybe they are just miserable.

Drunken man on airport xray machine. You can see his internal organs in this picture

Anyway, it got me thinking about other security stories recently from this side of the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment